Our community roots are deep and strong. They stretch into more than 60 communities in north suburban Chicago.
From Chicago to Kenosha and as far west as Arlington Heights, we work collaboratively with many other local organizations including schools, police departments, hospitals, private practitioners and other social welfare providers.
A few examples include:
- Maine Township: Provides psychiatric services onsite at MaineStay Youth and Family Services.
- Connections for the Homeless: Josselyn provides counseling in Evanston for individuals who are housing insecure.
- Youth Services of Glenview / Northbrook: Hosts Camp Neeka, our therapeutic day camp for children ages 8-12.
- Fenix Family Health Center: A Josselyn bilingual (Spanish) clinician provides therapy at Fenix’s Highwood clinic.
- Crisis Response of the Northshore: Josselyn has been a member for more than 30 years.
Advocacy: Josselyn is a member of several organizations working to create and improve public policy impacting mental health. These include:
- Illinois Association for Behavioral Health, a statewide organization representing agencies in the fields of addiction and mental illness prevention, treatment and recovery services, staff, consumers, and others.
- United Power for Action and Justice, a civic and interfaith organization dedicated to producing positive change in communities to bring a crisis response center to Chicago's northern suburbs.