If your insurance plan is not listed, you may still have coverage under out-of-network benefits. Call the number on the back of your insurance card, or call us at 847-441-5600 for help.
Employer Plans (Commercial Plans)
- Aetna PPO, HMO, MC (Managed Choice), EPO (Exclusive Provider Organization), and Medicare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Cigna PPO, HMO and Medicare Advantage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Community (ICP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Community Health Plan (HMO)
- IlliniCare Health (FHP, ACA, ICP)
- Illinois Department of Public Aid (IDPA)
- Meridian Health Plan (VMC/HMO)
- Molina Healthcare
If your Medicaid plan is not listed above, please call The Josselyn Center at 847-441-5600 x120 to verify if your Medicaid plan is accepted.
Medicare Medicaid Alignment Initiative (MMAI) Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Community
- IlliniCare Health Plan
Market Place (Exchange Plans)
Many exchange plans in the market place may offer out of network benefits. Please check with your insurance provider to verify coverage, or call us at 847-441-5600 x 120 and we can help determine your benefits.