The Josselyn Center’s 23rd Annual Golf Outing
Monday, June 4 at Pine Meadow Golf Club in Mundelein.
The event includes a round of golf on one of Illinois’ premier public courses, followed by a cocktail reception and dinner, all in support of The Josselyn Center’s mental health programs and services. Many golfers return for over 20 years because it offers a great day out for a great cause.
Time Table of Events
- Registration and Practice 11:00 a.m.
- Shotgun Start 12:45 p.m. SHARP
- Cocktail Reception 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Awards/Raffle - 7:00 p.m.
- Par 3 contests on course