Front Desk Receptionist Volunteer Position
The Josselyn Center, a Community Mental Health Center in Northfield, IL, is looking for a volunteer front desk receptionist. The Front Desk Receptionist assists the full time staff receptionist by representing The Center and serves as the first point-of contact for clients, community partners and visitors to the Josselyn Center.
- Answers a multi-line phone and directs calls
- Greets clients and visitors and directs them to the appropriate staff member
- Answers questions about the center and provides forms when necessary
- Provides feedback on strengthening and streamlining front desk processes
- Performs other duties as assigned
Strong client service focus, pleasant manner, patience, problem-solving ability, dependable. Retirees with a passion for providing quality mental health services to adults, teens and children are valued and encouraged to apply.
The Josselyn Center is looking for someone to volunteer their time 10*15 hours per week, M-F, three-hour shift from 9:00am to 5:00pm., or evenings and Saturdays.