The Youth Services of Glenview/Northbrook Facility
3080 W Lake Avenue, Glenview, IL 60026
June 19 - July 27, Monday - Thursday
This camp will provide a safe, supportive, and fun environment for children while they learn and continue to grow socially and emotionally. Activities include gym games, art therapy, music therapy, recreational activities, and field trips!
Camp Neeka is The Josselyn Center’s six-week therapeutic summer day camp. Led by trained professionals, Camp Neeka gives children the opportunity to create friendships while building self-esteem.
Benefits of Camp Neeka
- Emphasizes team building, self-control, and positivity
- Allows for creative exploration
- Stimulates the senses
- Creates an environment to help social and emotional growth
- Promotes problem solving skills
- Decreases frustration
- Motivates self-expression
- Provides guidance
- Soothes emotional pain
Add for more information, call 847-441-5600